Edwin M. California

Creativity is key!

Creativity should be used for the mending of problems both national and international.

Dear Mr./Ms. President,

On behalf of the nation, I would like to congratulate you on winning the election this year for the Presidency 2016-2020. I would start to tell you that you have a great responsibility. With great power comes great responsibility, and yet there is much to do on your agenda. Meet with the delegates in congress, the judges in the Supreme Court, and above all the whole nation: The United States of America is in your hands. And to make this bond with Americans, you must be and have to be divergent when being creative, Divergent Thinking.

Be creative, get a blank sheet of paper and tell me. What do you see? Whatever is in the brilliant mind of yours; draw, speak, imagine. Be unique, be divergent.  Divergent thinking means that you think outside the box and your more creative and more productive. This technique will help you solve many national and international problems in minutes. According to http://www.newsweek.com/creativity-crisis-74665,  "When you try to solve a problem, you begin by concentrating on obvious facts and familiar solutions, to see if the answer lies there. This is a mostly left-brain stage of attack. If the answer doesn’t come, the right and left hemispheres of the brain activate together. Neural networks on the right side scan remote memories that could be vaguely relevant. A wide range of distant information that is normally tuned out becomes available to the left hemisphere, which searches for unseen patterns, alternative meanings, and high-level abstractions."

This is why creativity is so important for the world.  It helps solve problems. For example, divergent thinking can help you solve international affairs, the police brutality in the U.S., the Syrian Civil War, fighting ISIS, how to make a greater economy, and so much more. Just do some of us a favor, please do not deport our families away from us. We deeply would appreciate it if you don't. So you're going have to be very reliant on creativity since divergent thinking is going to be very crucial and paramount for you. I wish you the best in your term.

Best of luck,

Edwin M

High School Student

Los Angeles, California

Grand Arts High School

Grand Arts High in DTLA -- Mr. Gozonsky's Classes

Our letterZ to da PreZ