Kourtney Montana

Homeless

My letter will be about how I think Homeless people not having a chance is a big problem. There should be more shelters for them to get sleep and food. There should be more opportunities for them to have another chance.

Dear next President,

The thing that I see that we have the most problem with would have to be with the homeless. There are so many that can’t get a job or they have kids so they can’t. There is a lot of people who have stories of how they got to where they are today. We don’t see it like that. There should be more options for them to either get a job and to get things they need.

The reason I think that this is a bigger problem is because there is a lot of people on the streets who should deserve a second chance. I think they should get a second chance because we don’t have a clue why they can’t get a job or survive for themselves. To me honestly I think that there should be more shelters and places they can eat. In my city were getting new things that I honestly believe are not what we need. If we were to vote for what we want to put up next in the town things would go more smoothly. I think this way because everyone has their own stories, and we judge them because they don’t have the newest clothes, or they don’t have a place to sleep. I have seen many homeless people downtown and I think each and everyone of them should have a place to go at night. If the whole town were to cut down on some of the stuff we do we could probably afford to make shelters for them.

Today this is a big problem to me and I think that we should have a better resource for them to have a place to stay at night or just have a place to eat. There are more than we think we think are there. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you make a change for all the people that have been trying for a really long time. I think they all should get another chance.

Kourtney D.

Billings, Montana