Jimmy L. New Jersey

Illegal Immigrants

Illegal Immigrants

James Leiby

West Milford Twp. High School

67 Highlander Drive

West Milford, NJ 07480

Future President at the White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20500

Dear Future President:

Hi, My name is James Leiby and I am 14 years old. At the age I am, starting to understand politics. I am starting to see that the US is getting overrun by illegal immigrants and refugees. The illegal immigrants are taking jobs and getting paid less so they can get a job. The immigrants are trying to stay in the US and we need to send them back to their home country. Every person that is coming to our country from somewhere else should all take a US citizen test.

The US needs a stronger border patrol or we need to build a wall. The US has about 12 million unauthorized immigrants in the US right now (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/03/5-facts-about-illegal-immigration-in-the-u-s/). The US is not doing what they should about immigrant. People that live here and born here deserve to get a job before the immigrants do. President Obama is faced with republican opposition to see what he will do about immigration reform. The children immigrants number in the US is more than 52,000 kids that will grow up and steal Americans jobs (http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/rearvision/the-history-of-illegal-immigration-in-the-united-states/5678670) .

The US needs a stronger border patrol because people from America can go in with one person and come back to have more then they started when they hide the immigrants. Most of the people coming to our country are from central America and most have been taken into custody but not all and many have gotten away. Six states in the US one is New Jersey has taken in 59% of unauthorized immigrants in six states. America has taken in about 325,000 illegal immigrants since 2009 that are getting paid just to live in the US.

The US is paying taxes so that these illegal immigrants can stay alive and live in the US. The US should pay taxes to build a wall and keep the immigrants out instead of paying to help them stay. Immigrants are taking 11.6 billion tax dollars from the american race to keep the illegal immigrants in the country and a life. These tax dollars that we pay for the wall and to pay border patrol more to keep the immigrants out of the US. 4.7 million unauthorized immigrants with children are payed 2.9 billion to these people in the first year they live in the US.

Finally, america needs to resolve the american race to only have americans and not any illegal immigrants.