Nicholas B. New Jersey

Terrorism

Terrorism

NIcholas Bono

West Milford High School

67 Highlander Drive

West Milford, NJ 07480

10/3/16

Future President at the White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Washington, DC 20500

Hello, my name is Nick Bono. I am 15 years old and I go to West Milford High School. In the recent months I've been watching some of the debates and I have one question. What will you do about the problem of terrorism. Obviously terrorism is a big problem and I was wonder what exactly will you do to help our fellow Americans and possibly the worlds with this concern. I have heard this question been asked in the debates, however, I want to know personally what you would do.

According to, http://www.terrorism-research.com/history/early.php, terrorism have been around since the first century! The first “terrorists” were called assassins. There are many, many reasons why this horrible acting takes place. Maybe, because of hate or power. Maybe even for no reason. The most famous cause of terrorism was 9/11. According to, http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/14/committed-denial-since-911-28000-terrorist-attacks-worldwide/ there has been 28,135 terrorist attacks. So many people die because of this horrendous reason and it needs to be handled.

Terrorism affects the whole world. When an attack happens, the whole world gets involved. It's all over the news. People get scared and concerned. Worried if they're next. People lose family members and friends because of terrorism. Innocent lives are lost every time this happens.

I have some person experience on how this could of have affected me. On September 10, my father came home from work and was exhausted! I was a 3 months old so I was still a baby. I kept crying through the night and kept waking my already sleep deprived dad. He kept waking up and helping me go back to sleep. When the morning came that day on September 11, my dad's alarm went off. He ended up sleeping through his alarm and missing his meetings. His meeting was suppose to be held on the top level in one of the twin towers… if he went to work, I wouldn't have had my dad, my coach, one of the most important people in my life

My personal views on this malicious act fueled by hate. If it was up to me, personally I wouldn't know how to handle it because I am only 15. However, many we should have better security because we do have homegrown terrorists in America. Next, better background checks. I feel like there is only 2 views on this. The people who are against it and people who are for it. People who are for it are the people who take part in it. The People who take part might do it for religious reasons, thinking they're doing right in their gods eyes. Or maybe they wanted fame to get their name in the news. Lastly, possible psychological issues.

In conclusion, terrorism needs to be handled. I'm your future presidency, you should consider om focusing on this current problem. Ever since 9/11 there has been so many attacks and hopefully with you there will be no more. It affects everyone. Mostly people who are affected physically or emotionally. Many more reasons back up on why you, our president of the United States of America should look into this. Good luck in the next 4 years.

Nick Bono