Cullen O. Ohio

Racism and Police Abuse, taken as seriously as a 5 year old is to broccoli.

Have you ever learned about an officer of the law shooting citizens, or people walking around wearing or holding up a sign that reads ¨ Black Lives Matter¨?

Dear Next President:

One very important topic that should be taken more seriously then it is and is making life terrorizing for Americans is Racism and Police Abuse.

One point I would like to make is that there have been a lot of shootings in the us, making it horrifying for citizen to step out of the house because they might get shoot that day and half the time they would not know why. Why this is important to me is that one day I might get shot by an officer of the law or by a racist male or female and i would not know why unless I have am making that person's life in danger or another person's life in danger. Why this is important to the world is that multiple people have been killed by a shooting of a police officer or a racist male or female and ding is something I do not want to do until i am in my late 77s or early 93s and if I do die early I hope the person( Cannot be sexist) that shoot me gets thrown away for life.

Another point I would like to make is that a man of the law should not be allowed to shoot unless he has to for his or other's life but that is not the case now with all the shootings, back then if there was ONE shooting america would be torn up for months but now it's shootings every 3 minutes, Why this is important to me is that I would not like to be shot unless I am forcing an officer to shoot at me Why this is important to the world is that multiple kids have been shot even though they were not making an officer's life in danger because if they are they deserve to be killed not having innocent people killed just because they did something stupid like paint a toy gun to look real and then refuse to put it down after an Officer of the law has given the order to drop the weapon not protesting about something like racism.

Yet another point I would like to make is that racism is not ok like have you ever seen a colored man ( Not actually colored) wearing a shirt that reads ¨ Black Lives Matter¨. Why this is important to me: I do not like to have this label of being racist or being made fun of because of the color of my skin, Why this is important to the world: Many people have been killed by KKK or the story of martin Luther King, Jr, Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson and the Civil Rights Movement because I heard that in the news a black person bought a belt and was arrested because they were black, What is next, they get arrested for breathing air?

One more point I would like to make for your police force is that if they do not have to shoot then they should not. The police officers, or officers of the law, are shooting and killing along with terrorizing people all over this country so there must be a way to make this stop, everywhere you look chances are there is going to be an article or news report about shootings happening all around this country from Maine to California. They should shoot people that make the police officer's life in danger or having another life in danger because if they do that the officer will look like he did what he HAD to do not what he WANTED to do, If he HAd to kill someone DO IT!! But if he WANTED to kill someone, DO NOT DO IT!!!

In a Nutshell, I Thank you for Understanding the material about racism and police abuse and Hopefully You understand that Police abuse is not okay along with racism but people like KKK should be punished even if they are a member of the us senate .

Sincerely ,

Cullen 

Hudson Middle School

HMS 8 Respect

The gathering place of fine young minds in Hudson Middle School!