Gabe T. Wisconsin

Obamacare

I think we need to get rid of Obamacare

I would you as the new president to get rid of Obamacare. I think Obamacare is causing money problems that people don’t need. I think that we need a new system that helps people instead of making thing worse and here are a couple reasons why.

My first reason is it raises insurance rates too high because more people sign up they need to raise their rates then people can’t afford it. The rates being too high can lead to lots of debt that catches up and does lots of bad things and make no good impact. Second reason is many sick people that need treatments can’t afford it. They can’t afford it because the rates are too high and then with paying for the treatment they have more payments they have to make that they can’t afford. My third reason is people get their hours cut or lose their jobs. Lots of people lose their jobs because of Obamacare like my Dad. My Dad a semi truck driver ws in his own business and had to get rid of it and work for a company and I miss when he had his own business. Lots of people also get their hours cut because their company can’t afford to pay them and give them health insurance.

I think that Obama care need to be removed so things go back the way they were and we can be free again and live happy lives. We don’t need these problems you can fix our country. I think you as the future president needs to fix Obamacare and rebuild this country and make us great again.

Thanks, Gabe T.