Taylor Wisconsin

Gun Violence

Dear President, You should stop gun violence because they are killing innocent people for no reason. According to the Smart gun laws.org it increases the risk of homeicide by 90%. 31 people die everyday from Gun violence. There are also 15,213 people dead and 2,662 of them are teens probably from school shootings. The other ones Are 12,551 people dead. It also cost a lot to get medical care and emergency care also the cost of gun violence is $229 billion dollars. That's a lot of money just for gun violence. There are also 48,033 gun violence incidents. We need to make the world a better place so that we do not have people shooting at students in school. It is more safer to be somewhere other than school because there could be a shooter somewhere closer to the school. It is worse when you can be held hostile and they can be killed while being by an active shooter. Its very dangerous when you are by someone who has a gun. Its also more safer when you can protect yourself it is also very wrong to shoot people and shoot them for no reason. It is more common for an active shooter to go to a school and shoot people in that school. It is more common for an active shooter to go to a school and shoot people in that school. We should stop gun violence because it will make the world a safer place without active shooters and it will reduce the risk of homicide. It also is way more helpful to live when you don't have someone shooting you We should stop gun violence because it will make the world a safer place without active shooters and it will reduce the risk of homicide. You need to stop gun violence because it is causing people to die and it will make the world a safer place when there is not any gun violence. We have to stop it it has to be stop because it is super wrong to kill people that you don't know and thats like terrorist killing us and thats wrong. It needs to stop I believe you have to stop this because its getting out of hand. Taylor A.

It has to stop