Brendan Ohio

Taking Out ISIS

My letter is about why we should take out ISIS and how we should do it and I give you some facts about ISIS.

October 31,2016

I am a 13 year old boy from Ohio. I am sending you this letter because I think we should take out ISIS. It might sound like a hassle but I think we can do it. If we can get more people to join the army and start training our men maybe we can try to attack them. I know ISIS is sneaky and can do stuff without being seen but we can find a way to stop them from during what they're about to do. We could follow all their tracks and try to get one step ahead of them and then BAM! We find them, and take them out.

The “Richest.com reports that they are gaining more land than any other nation in the world.” They are getting stronger and we need to take them out before they gain any more land. Also people are joining them because of how afraid they are of them. They don’t want them to kill them so they are joining them. There army is getting stronger because of all the people that are joining them.

If we shut down their army then we there will be know one to attack us and we will be safe. “According to CNN news, they are recruiting children to fight with them in the terrorism.” There parents are making them. We need to stop them because children shouldn’t be shooting real big heavy guns it could break a bone. Also children should not experience all of the suffering and explosions. There parents should not teach them this stuff.

“According to CNN news, nearly 1,400 people have been killed by ISIS.” ISIS is holding some people as slaves. Every time they attack some place they will capture some people and make them slaves. After all of this if we just try we might be able to take them out. Just try for our country. All of the facts that are in this I got from the news so if you have any questions ask them.

Also i believe that one day ISIS will be shut down and people will be able to live their normal lives and all of the other stuff like drugs, killing, and we will find cures for cancer. So if you are reading this, then if you can try to shut ISIS down.

Brendan

Fairfield Middle School

Mrs. Brinker's 8th grade students

The 8th graders in Mrs. Brinker's 8th grade classes have written letters to the Next President about issues they find important to their own lives and our country.