La'Var F. Missouri

Animal Abuse

Animals all over the world are being abused.

Hello future president.  Did you know that about 70% of dogs have been abused in 2016.  That's about 1,042,857.14286 dogs that have been abused.  There are also other animals such as cats and others.  Dogs have been man's best friend for a long time.  Dogs are very important to humans because we learn a lot from their behavior, demeanor, and most of all their love for their owner.  Animals are also being experimented on all the time.  Possibilities of death or injury can come out of experimentation.  Animals are also abandoned in the eye of the storm.  People are worried about their own safety, but they forget about the life of their cat or dog or other animal.  During Hurricane Katrina 600,000 animals were left stranded and became or injured or worse died.  This is one of the biggest problems I see in America today and I hope I brought it to your eyes.  

While animals are used for experimenting to build treatments for diseases.  Animals are used for many other things such as help for the blind, and just be mans best friend.  This is why I think that animal abuse needs to stop!

Here are some suggestions for this problem.  The government asks for so much money for taxes they should put more of that money back into the country.  I think you should open lots of more animal shelters and help more dogs find a home.  This would help the world so much by taking dogs off the streets and giving them homes.  Or you could start a dog community where dogs go to live if they didn't have a home.  You could give them food and a roof over there head when it's cold which 3.9 million dogs don't have right now.

Wishing you the best of luck,

La'Var