Riley M. California

Do you care about Wildlife?

There is lots of pollution and trash in our water for our animals. There is a way that we can stop this. We can clean up the earth, and make it a nice place for our animals.

Hello,

I am writing this letter to you because there is an issue with our wildlife, and people are trying to kill them, so now they are becoming extinct. How can we stop this? I have come up with a way that we can build a border with our wildlife, so that people can not go in there and try to kill them. We can save our animals by not letting people shoot at them in their own habitat and to not let dirty water and air gt in the way with them living.

There is way too much pollution in the waters and air we breath. Especially with our animals, we need to clean our air and waters for the animals to live and not be intoxicated and die. I have found a way to stop this, we can stop using so many gasses and letting them out into the air and we can clean our water system and instead of letting it into the ocean we can put it somewhere else. 

There needs to be a change in gun control and with guns killing our animals. We need to stop people from trying to kill our animals, and just to leave them alone or they will hurt you. They only know to hurt people when they are bothering them, because people are disrupting them and trying to kill them.

When we kill we are doing it for our own protection and we do not want to get killed, so we are doing it for our own good. When an animal come at you, you know that they are going to kill you, so you would take out your gun and kill them because you are scared and that would be your last option to do. You would use self defense and kill them.

So i hope you understand where i am coming from and hope that this can get fixed, so that our animals don't have to suffer and die and become extinct.

Riley M.

Wildlife Conservation Network." Wildlife Conservation Network. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Nov. 2016.

"Pollution." WorldWildlife.org. World Wildlife Fund, n.d. Web. 08 Nov. 2016.

"Wildlife Killed." WildEarth Guardians. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Nov. 2016.

Bay Area Wildlife Education & School Assembly | Wildlife Associates." Bay Area Wildlife Education & School Assembly | Wildlife Associates. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 Nov. 2016. 

Diablo Vista Middle School

Zhebel - English 8

Zhebel - English 8