Sarah M.

What A President Should Be

It is important to have a good leader

Everyone stresses the importance of this new generation being responsible, seeing as we need to be responsible for the future of the world. Our president will also not only be responsible for our already amazing country, but what they do will affect every country across the globe.

Don't believe that the president has that much of a reach? Well Hitler killed millions of Jews and he was of a lower rank than president. Imagine what he could have done if he had access to our modern technology.

This is why it is so important for a president to be responsible, but responsibility is just the tip of the iceberg. Our next president must also be intelligent, as they can approve or veto whatever bills congress tries to pass, and congress doesn't always make the best decisions. Also, they must be tactful while dealing with other countries seeing as he or she will represent the whole country, and angering another country would not be the wisest thing to do.

The world will be left some sort of impression on you. It can be a generally good impression like George Washington- the brilliant general who led America to freedom- or Abraham Lincoln- honest Abe, who led slaves to freedom- And then there are the generally bad impressions, like George W. Bush, who led our economy down the drain and we now have to struggle to come back from it. We are your responsibility, and you will leave your impression. Help us. We need you to be responsible, intelligent, and tactful, as well as so many other things. Keep America amazing, please.