Jonathan C. California

Everyone has a Voice

Please listen to what everyone has to say before making decisions

As of the day I am writing this letter, I learned in my history class about the ideals of Altruism (A person who is always selfless and thinking of others) and Egotism (A person who only looks for their own personal benefit when helping out others). When we were talking about this in class I started to think about what kind of Altruistic acts you will do for our country.

When you become president what would you do? How exactly would change our country? Please think about how you will help everyone not just on a political or economic scale but also think about the needs made by groups and organizations such as LGBT rights and Gun control. You have to be Altruistic to help gain the people’s trust and not make them view you as some kind of corny joke.

So please consider more of your decisions with the requests and feedback given by the people of the United States because the decisions that you make will ultimately alter our lives, but at the same time be selfless and if necessary sacrifice (if it’s not too major an impact) something to gain the citizen’s happiness and their proper rights.

Jonathan C. , a 10th grader

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 B / Period 3

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.