benjaminhackshaw New York

A Small Change Is Better Than Nothing

The biggest Problem america is facing is Gender equality.

Don't Follow Me Word For Word But A Small Change Is Better Than Nothing.

Dear:Future president

The biggest issue facing America today is Gender equality

Did you know that 84% behind in gender right in all states.Not only that but for the top in government we are for every 4 men there is one women.The worst part is when a man gets 1 dollar the women get at least 0.75 cents and that's for the same job and the same time.

In addition the other countries have pay for women for at least 16 weeks.

This issue is important to me because When i was little my mother had less pay then my dad and that's why she doesn't work at a job any more and my dad works all alone.

One solution to this issue is, Let women get the same amount of pay by the time that they work for example if a man works an hour and gets 3 dollars then if the women work at the same time give them the same amount.

Another solution is if they get different times and different things like if the man works at a store and gets 1 every 2 hours then if the girl is working on the cash register they get pay 1 every 2 hours then they get paid at the same the that makes it even and we all all get paid.Also I hope that there are more open seats in congress because men and women are the same there is only slightly differences but inside we all are the same and we all should be treated the same way I hope you understand what i'm trying to say. In the future I hope there would be more jobs for women and the seat for congress move up like what all the other countries did I don't want you to follow word for word but at least make a change even a small change can't be worse than nothing.

Sincerely, Benjamin H.