Zoe C. Iowa

We need to fix this issue!

We have a problem with bullying!

I have seen lately that there has been a bunch of bullying going on and we have tried to fix it before but it has just gotten worse than it had already been. We need you to arrange this please. Everyone is sick of being bullied, people telling them to kill themselves and saying a bunch of very rude things! Even on the internet bullying is still going on and it is just ridiculous!

"Cyberbullying" is based on a true story and that is basically what's going on. People are sick of being disrespected, how would you feel if you were them being called horrendous names everyday? It could get so bad that it will come to suicide. How do you think those people's families will feel about this? About 100,000 teenagers skip school because they are being bullied. Not very many teachers, adult, or other students stand up to the bullies because they are afraid to or just don’t care. We don’t need kids to feel afraid in school, school should be a place to learn, make friends, and sometimes have fun. 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and only intervene not even half of the time.

No one wants to be bullied, bullying is aggressive behavior throughout most schools. The behavior keeps on happening and repeats over time. Kids who are bullied could have some serious lasting problems. Physical bullying increases in elementary school, peaks in middle school and declines in high school. Verbal abuse, on the other hand, remains constant. Please make a difference and make it better.

Zoe C.