samuelbarera California

CHILD ABUSE

Everyone deserves to be respected and not abused of.

I believe that child abuse should stop because “approximately 5 kids die everyday from child abuse” (dosomething.org). I think you should attack issue by proposing a new law that is enforced by your closet cops and social workers.I think we should stop child abuse because too many innocent kids die each year. Another reason why you should stop child abuse is some parents abuse their children and/or other kids.

“1 out of 3 girls and 5 out of 5 boys will be sexually abused before they reach age 18. ”In the united states more than 4 children die from child abuse and neglect on a daily bases. Over 70% of these children are below the age 13. “Acording to dosomething.org “2.9 million cases of child abuse reported every year, in the united states.”

Mr. President child abuse affects 2.9 million cases of child abuse reported every year, in the united states.” According to dosomething.org, “Boys (48.5%) and girls (51.2%) become victims at nearly the same rate.” It is essential that we do address child abuse, because if we don’t, then a lot of kids will get abused.

Child abuse is an important issue that needs to be resolved immediately. By addressing this issue we will be able to avoid kids dieing. Mr. President thank you for addressing Child Abuse in America.

Samuel Barrera 

Health Science Middle School

Health Sciences Middle School

Our young writers share their passion, questions, and solutions with you in hopes of creating a more positive and powerful dialogue during this electoral season.