NickyT Wisconsin

abortion is wrong

I think that abortion is an extremely unjust decision for many reason. It is killing babies and preventing lives from happening. It is a very horrible choice that people can make anytime that they feel the need. Abortion should become illegal because lives are prevented and they wouldn’t get the opportunity to become successful.

Abortion is a serious issue that is not being dealt with. One of the reasons that it should become illegal is that it is preventing many people into this world. Babies are getting murdered and it is an accepted decision in some places. Many people become extremely upset when there is an unexpected abortion, which is called a miscarriage, however some people are purposely getting abortions to not have to deal with the consequences of having a child. There are many ways to avoid having a baby, such as birth control.

Some people protest abortion while others think of it as acceptable. Abortion should not be used as a way of cheating your consequences. There are many ways that you can get an abortion, surgically medically, etc. Abortion is not fair or just to the baby because it is carelessly preventing a life. Abortion is morally wrong and is unacceptable that this is legal.

Finally, I feel that abortion is taking away a life that deserves a chance in the world. In some cases abortion is getting out of consequences. I understand that rape victims did not chose to have the chance of getting pregnant; however, in other cases like tennagers or just people that aren’t ready to be parents abortion should never be ok or a legal option.

Nick T.