Dillon Illinois

Increases In Gun Control

My topic is about gun control and how it should be increased

My topic is gun control and how it should be increased.In 1996 140 children died from guns by “accident”.In the year 2012 259 more kids were shot.Then in 2016 just so far over 12,378 people have died and counting from gun violence,on top of that there have been 47,998 incidents involving guns. This proves my theory that gun control needs to be increased. Every year more and more kids keep getting shot same with adults and we can’t do anything about it.

I don't think that background checks work because someone who wants to buy a gun could have a clean slate. I think anyone that wants to buy a gun should be hooked up to a lie detector and asked questions about what they are going to do with it. If they lie they can not buy a gun.The question should be chosen by the state, and not the seller of the gun because he could be a friend of the buyer and than he could make questions that he could lie about and then get away with the gun and kill more people.

Certain guns like military grade and assault weapons should be wiped out only minor guns like pistols because the others are to deadly.Every day 30 people die from gun violence.1% of guns are recovered from crime scenes.In one year 30,000 guns were recovered from crime scenes. If that is only 1% then there might be a lot more gun deaths than we think in one year.

Gun control should be increased, so take action and stop all these reckless deaths. Next I would like you to do what I have stated in this paragraph so we can stop gun violence in the U.S and all over the world.

From

Dillon K.