Nick Illinois

A No Fly Zone Will Start a War

War has changed over the years. It used to be muskets and knives back then you could have a war without many innocent casualties. But that was the past, today we have nuclear warfare this leads to many casualties and environmental issues.

War has changed over the years. It used to be muskets and knives. Back then, you could have a war without many innocent casualties. But that was the past, today we have nuclear warfare. This leads to many casualties and environmental issues.

We can't have a war against Russia. Russia has a very strong military ( I really hope you know this considering you are the president). Best case scenario we just lose, worst case scenario America is demolished with nuclear weapons, bringing the rest of the world with it. Plus we are very outnumbered. We have about half the population of Russia.

War will lead to many environmental issues depending on what weapons are used. These problems may vary and all of them will for sure leave some places nearly uninhabitable, if not completely uninhabitable.

What is the point? Are we really going to go to war and kill many innocent people because we want a place where people can´t fly?’See how stupid it sounds? Who knows how many casualties there will be, but spoiler alert, there will be a lot.

Finally, we are twenty trillion dollars in debt and war is expensive. We are already too far into debt to have even a good trillion gone by the end of your term. So do you really want to start adding to that debt instead of chipping away at it? 

All of these things can be easily avoided by not making a no fly zone and making allies with Russia. So now that you know all of this, please take it to heart and think before you try to make a no fly zone.

Sincerely ,

Nick