Keirah Illinois

Future President In Office

What will you do?

Now that you are president, will you make America great again? Will you secure America? I think that is something you should asked yourself even before you  thought about running. Me personally, I am tired of having an president for four years that doesn't live up to the changes they were supposed make. I wish to see different. Can you actually make childcare and college affordable? Can you build an good economy for us?  America is corrupted, and we need someone who is dependable and determined to make it better again.  It's important for us to know that this country can actually be great; all we need is respect for one another. 

People of color, especially men, are being incarcerated, policed, and sentenced to death at higher rates then any other races. One in three black men can expect to go to prison. Half on the black men is prison are even supposed to be there. Black men always faced with harsher punishments than other races. Black men aren't living at home or looking for a job because they are behind bars. If the government can come up with some 'second chance program for men in jail, our percentages will go down. The government is so ready to throw us in jail rather than helping us, and these issues need to be addressed before America can move forward.