Montana T. Utah

Unemployment and Businesses Issues in the U.S.

Businesses are being drawn out of the U.S. and Jobs are failing

Unemployment in the United States right now is still very high. Even though the unemployment percentage is 4.6% of unemployment, I believe that is still very horrible. Only 62.7% of Americans are working. This is ridiculous because our percentages in jobs should be 80% or higher to help our economy. Honestly, I don’t think we are normal yet in job security. Weak sales are forming and a lot of businesses are experiencing a decline in money. What you as a president should do is have stricter trade laws from in to out of the U.S. to help our economy and help big/small businesses come back to the United States. Lowering taxes for business or corporations would be nice too. This is because then businesses would have enough money to employ more people and create more jobs in the United States. Many huge corporations are going out of the U.S. because of the high taxes right now. You need to change this by lowering taxes for businesses and corporations by 35% to help the economy and get jobs for people in need. By creating more jobs and better trade deals, this can raise the minimum wage in many states to help people get out of poverty.

Helping out businesses is very important to my family and I. In able to employ more people in our company, we must have lower taxes. This is because we would make more money in able to support ourselves and others. I hope you consider what I am trying to tell you because then businesses in the U.S. will start to succeed and more jobs will be formed.

Montana Tabar