Skylar Bolyer Louisiana

Immigration is a huge problem in the United States. Immigrants are taxpayers, entrepreneurs, job creators, and consumers.

I see discrimination towards immigrants everywhere i go. I am asking that you please try your best to put a stop to the racism in our country. I feel like anyone that is a US citizen shouldn't have to bring there kids in public and fear hate. This is a free country and we should welcome anyone looking for a better life.

On July 4th, 1776, the United States was founded. When the US was founded everyone was "immigrants". From 1776 to 2016 people from all over the world has brought language, religion, style, food, art, sports, and holidays. This is why we need immigrants! We need change. Immigrants bring new cultures and beliefs, but the immigrants now are scared to worship their beliefs, because they will get judged in a free country.  

I am asking you, the future president to let these people in. They are human like we are. They want a better life for their family and their-selves. Help stop discrimination, and hate towards these immigrants. This is a free country, and we need to invite the immigrants in. Give them homes, give them freedom and make america great again. 

Yours Respectfully, 
                                                                                                                                          Skylar Bolyer

Delta Charter School

DCS Civics

Delta Charter School Civics Classes