Madelynn Louisiana

Foreign Policy

This letter is my opinion on the foreign policy in the United States.

One of the major issues in the United States is the foreign policy. Today, we have to deal with ISIS, terrorist attacks, and foreign aid. Many of the terrorist attacks are starting to happen in the United States, not just outside of it. I'm concerned about the future of the United States. If we don't do something about our foreign policy, there is no telling what else will happen. 

I think we need to secure the border. That would help a lot along with improving security procedures when dealing with refugees and immigrants. There should also be a bigger punishment when an immigrants breaks the law. 

I truly hope that when you take office, you consider all these key points of the foreign policy. Maybe in the future, we will have a more stable, peaceful world. These issues are very important to me. I really hope you do something about it. 

Madelynn White

Delta Charter School

DCS Civics

Delta Charter School Civics Classes