Gabe P. Michigan

Dear Future President

If too many of them they could overrun the U.S. This number originated with the Department of Homeland Security, which in December 2003 estimated 8 million to 12 million illegal aliens resided in the United States and that 700,000 new illegals enter each year and remain in the country. I say there is too many, If you deport them there will be more room for actual Americans, more houses for homeless people on the street.

It is also ridiculous that so much taxpayer dollars is going towards supporting these illegal immigrants and instead the money could go towards homeless people. By like making more soup kitchens and places to stay. Also all the detention centers for the illegal immigrants could be turned in places for homeless people to stay instead of all these illegal immigrants taking up all this needed space.

If you are planning to build a wall you should make the Mexicans pay for it, The wall should be 10ft tall and electrified. You should add more borto patrol agents.

All the time illegal immigrants are trying to climb over the wall and try to catapult drugs over the wall too. With the new high wall and extra 25,000 BPA(Border Patrol Agents) across the border to protect the U.S. from being overrun with IAI( Illegal Alien Immigrants). This would all be better for the U.S. We would have extra food to feed to the poor and needy Americans than to the IAI. It would up open up more job offers for americans without jobs.

This would impact the U.S. immensely. Once the immigrants are back to where they came from they should stay there and hopefully be caught if they came back. If they do happen to come back and whenever we find them there should be a big fine for coming back over and the fine should get bigger and bigger every time they come back over.

So my final conclusion is that the IAI are a big hazard to the U.S. and cause many problems. They also take so much needed for homeless Americans. They take up over 8 million jobs in the U.S. Homeless poor and needy people, could need these jobs but noooo the IAI have taken them all up for themselves and the are here illegally i think that is ridiculous.

Sincerely

Gabe Pritchard

Ithaca Junior High School

Social Studies 8 - 4th Hour

This site is for students in 8th Grade Social Studies at Ithaca Junior High, specifically 4th Hour.