Asher H. New York

Privacy of Internet and phone

The privacy of the Internet is importent

Dear Mister President or Madam President,

I am here writing this letter because I want to let you know that the issue of privacy with the computer and emailing, Social Media All of them are being spied by the NSA We as people don't want that to happen. 

Privacy is one of the right that we human have and that right is not being followed by the government and enterprise companies. They are spying on us by the use of many companies that are connected to us like the ISP and Facebook,Twitter,snap-chat all of them have personal data that can be stolen by richer people or the government. We the people who love computers are concerned about our privacy on the internet. Our location can be tracked and our private photos can be stolen from many ways. All the issues that are president here will increase as the technology is advancing. In the coming future their will be protest about these type of issues that are president here. Here is an example of privacy invader if you have a album that you don't want anyone seeing you in embarrassing time in your life and someone just spy on you and sees it. They make a copy and post it on the web. This will get you mad it is a natural feeling for all of us. This is some of the reasons why this issues is important not only for the american people but the world their are many countries spying on their own citizens. I would like to point out that this issue can handle by many ways but one way i would say is to make a law that the Facebook owners are not allowed to show or share their user information unless the NSA has a Document from the court or that they have the consent form the owner of the information. This action will prevent NSA form taking information that they should not possess this will insure the user privacy  in some sort we as people need some sort of a proof that their is  a virtual door that will make our information private.

Even the president should have the right to privacy to anything he or she post on the web that privacy is protected by Facebook twitter but does he or she know really what going on? You might but we don't we don't have the access of getting information for these companies. I am asking this of you behalf of the people who truly want privacy make a law that will protect us by the NSA we the people have no defense against the NSA. 

In 2013 their was an articles written that said that the NSA Infiltrates links to yahoo google data centres they collected a lot of account information of millions of Americans. This is steeling information in the eye of the law the NSA should not have the right to gather private information about people. They should  only have the right to gather information about people who are threat to the country.

Asher Hashmi

Source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/10/us/office-of-personnel-management-hackers-got-data-of-millions.html?_r=0

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-24751821

https://thinkprogress.org/breaking-federal-appeals-court-rules-that-the-nsas-massive-surveillance-program-is-illegal-5ae1e11ee694#.5dxjiwchq

all the evidence here say's that the NSA is doing something that it should not be doing.This video explains what i am trying to say. That their are vale in our right to privacy and it is just as important as our rights to freedom of speech. Edward Snowden did the wrong thing for the right reasons he is a man who understand the value of privacy. The right to privacy is something we are born with that right is taken as soon as we get in to computers or any communication system we are being spied on in many ways. like emails, phone call, searching, hacking in to our computers,keylogger virus all of these are ways that the almost any hackers or the NSA could be spying on american people.I would like to say one last thing.  Edward snowden did the wrong thing but if you see the affects it had on the american people and our country technology awareness. He did betrayed the American government for to make america aware that it is being spied on and that their are many things they don't know about the government. 

East-West School of International Studies

Government - 6th Period

EWSIS 12th Grade Government - Mr. Jacobson and Mr. Pierini