Kristy New Jersey

My letter is about immigration and the problems that need to be addressed to.

I'm writing to you because there is a very serious problem going on. Immigration, we should always welcome anybody looking for a better life. According to: http://immigration.procon.org/ It states that with over 11 million immigrants in the united states illegally, the conflict of illegal immigration continues to dived america! Immigrants fuels the economy. Immigrants bring a lot to america like food, style, religion,art, language and holidays. Opponents of illegal immigration say that people who break the law by crossing the U.S. border without proper documentation or by overstaying their visas should be deported and not rewarded with a path to citizenship and access to social services. They argue that people in the country illegally are criminals and social and economic burdens to law-abiding, tax-paying Americans.

Immigration are more likely to move than natives, and by relieving these bottlenecks to expansion, Immigrants increase the speed limit of the economy. Thank you future president.

Kristy