Zuzzette California

Immigrant

Immigrants need papers.

What will you do for the immigrants? There are many people that I know that are immigrant that want to go back because there children want to visit places with there family, but they can’t.Many immigrants work hard to keep their family up and not have many problems about money but if they do that they spend less time with their family.

From personally experience I am a daughter of a mom and dad who are immigrants. And I have very few family members in the country. But more in mexico and I want to go there to know my other uncles and cousins etc. My dad always tells me that one day we will go, we already have things planned out when we go. But there reason they came over here is to not struggle how their family is and to support them. And so I can have a better future and be someone in life.But they struggle to keep to keep a job because they are immigrants and to have enough money. My dad works all day just to have enough money to pay rent and buy clothes and do fun stuff like go to the movies. I barely see my dad in the weekdays, my mom works to but very little hours because she need to take care of me and my little brother.

I think you should give every immigrant there papers because they need it. So what will you do for immigrants? What will you do to the children that want to go to places but can’t because of their parents?

Zuzzette M.

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 A / Period 4

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.