Allen P. California

Respect them please

How can you improve a policemen life

Dear future president

I would like you to know there are important people in this world that aren’t getting the proper respect that they deserve. By that I mean police officers our society are so afraid of them they don’t even dare to make eye contact with them. I’ve had experience myself sure their voices are deep that’s what many find threatening but that is not all they find threatening. My cousin is a cop I sometimes find him threatening but I ask myself this question all the time “why am I scared of him he’s my cousin” many people may go through this problem where they are family and we don’t respect them. Some people disrespect the police but they don’t even have a reason on why they did it.

Mostly our cops should be respected not be treated so horribly wrong, they have families as well and they just go do their job just to be disrespected by the community or be scared of. At the end of the day they are just regular people like us whose job is just to protect our community and wishing to see their family every day.