Aldo L. California

My Concerns

What i feel that needs to be changed

Dear President

Whatever you decide to do for this country is going to be great. I have few things i like to talk about and one of them is immigration. If you decide to have this i want you to think about what you are really doing. For example you are taking away education of many kids that came her for a good education. Their parents had to go thru a lot just so they can get this chance but you are just going to take this away from them. i thought that america was a place of opportunity but yet you are going to show something .

What i think you should do is instead give them papers but under a few conditions. For example they have to been in the USA for more than 10 years or more. also they have to have a clean background by that i mean they shouldn't have any kind of tickets or even been in jail. Also if they have a child that was born here that should give them a chance to get a shot of getting papers.

Also another thing that i like you to know about is minimum wage. I think this is a problem because many people complain about not getting paid enough. When that happens that means that they cant take care of themselves which means they might need loans and those loans sometimes comes back and makes it even more difficult to survive. I think they should raise the minimum wage a little higher because this is really affecting many people. 

Aldo Lopez

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 A / Period 2

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.