priscilla California

Homelessness

So many homeless people from veterans to children to elders , dozen in ever city. So many things we could do to help but we don't. It's heart breaking to see children on the streets when they don't have a choice be cause it isn't their fault. Many veterans come back from war unable to sustain a normal income and end up on the streets.

Dear President

It had come to my concern that you’re going to be our country's new leader. I'm sure you're well aware of the large responsibility you're taking on , our country has lots of problems and I hope one of your goals is to fix them.

Homelessness,in every city there's find of homeless people which is very sad to see. It's disappointing because some of them are veterans that is not in anyway fair , that they go to fight for our country and come back alive to be homeless ? They’re the ones that defend our country and keep it safe. I think their should be lots more veteran shelters so that more of them have places to call home. When someone decides to go into the army or something I'm pretty sure they don't think they'll come back with nowhere to live and no money. So that's not fair and if we make more veteran homes then there will be less homeless people in this world.

It's heartbreaking to see children who can't do anything about being homeless having to go through it. They didn't choose to be homeless and they still have to go through it . They probably can't go to school the way others do because they could get bullied or judged by the fact that they don't have a home. The number of homeless shelters to the number of homeless people is a very large difference. We need to start making more homeless shelters and start giving homeless people more opportunities to have a normal life .

Theirs so many things we could do to help them , we could raise money to feed them because I'm sure many of them starve. People could donate more things like clothes and money, we could get volunteers to build shelters. It honestly is so sad to see all of the people living on the streets because I would never want to be in that situation.

President I hope my thoughts and ideas in consideration so that we could help more of the people in need. I'm entirely in favor of trying to help the less fortunate in anyway possible and these people really need it. I hope you enjoy being our nations leader, and I hope u make a positive impact on this country.

Sincerely , Priscilla Rosales 

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 A / Period 2

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.