Gustavo G. California

Please Help

There are two things that are bothering me right now: Discrimination and Violence

I am a high school student in California. I live a pretty god life but come things that really bother me are violence an discrimination.

Many people are very racist to one another. Blacks are mostly being discriminated. Cops are killing blacks for literally no reason just because they "thought" they were going to get harmed by them.  We need to train our police more better and make them understand that black people are no different and that we are all human beings.

We also have to stop the cruel violence happening everyday around the globe. There are some parts of the world that are very dangerous because they are surrounded by killers, gangs, and thiefs. We really need to stop that. I hear police car alarms going off everyday for  crime being committed.

Dear next president, please take care of our world and please help stop the crimes, gangs, and the discrimination and make our community safe. Thank you.

Gustavo Gurrola

John Henry Francis Polytechnic High School

Honors English 10 A / Period 2

Sophomore English class in the magnet program of John H. Francis Polytechnic High School in Sun Valley, California.