Neftali .M Illinois

Animal Cruelty

Animal cruelty should be banned. Humans have anger sometimes even the dogs don't have nothing to do with it. You can help by a small donate.

Dear future President…

Animal cruelty can deliberate abuse or just simply failure to take care of an animal. At Florida Kennel, dogs are being bullied and caged without water even in 90 - degree heat. Be sure to think twice before you take your dog to kennel in Tampa, Florida. Peta received a disturbing tip from a distraught former customer. The footage on Peta.org was shocking. Would you want your pet to go through that. I would like if you could hire a group of good people to build a shelter for dogs. They can live safely and comfortably without any body trying to harm them. Also have to give them a good temperature and enough food to be healthy but not over weight.

There is a large number of animal cruelty cases reported every day. About 70.1% involved with dogs and 20.9% involved with cats.There are approximately 70 million dogs and 74.1 million cats in the U.S. where 20 men and women are assaulting per minute. A gang of teenagers stole a puppy from his owner's garden. They ended up torturing the puppy for hours. Eventually the tiny chihuahua named Chunky was found by a member of the public and taken to a vet. He was then transferred to our local branch vet as there were concerns over the suspicious injuries.

Sincerely,   Neftali .M  

Gurrie Middle School

3-4 LaBud ELA

3-4 LaBud ELA