Max B. Illinois

Better defense against terrorism

Do u know how many people died from terrorist attacks from 2001-2014? According to debating matters.com approximately 3,066 Americans have been killed in terrorist attacks from 9/11/2001 through 12/31/2014.

Do u know how many people died from terrorist attacks from 2001-2014? According to debating matters.com approximately 3,066 Americans have been killed in terrorist attacks from 9/11/2001 through 12/31/2014, including perpetrators and excluding deaths in Afghanistan and Iraq. 2,961 of these deaths occurred on American soil. 2,902 of these deaths occurred during the attacks on September 11, 2001. This is why i believe we should increase our defense for terrorism.

First, I would like to address the amount of terrorism that has increased in the past 30 years, if we don't do anything about it think about how much more terrorism there will be throughout the years to come. Second, imagine all the new weapons and how much more power the terrorists may have if we don't do anything about it. Third, there are many more places terrorists can settle or migrate to, if the U.S. doesn't do anything terrorist groups can spread to different countries and there will be more terrorists to come.

In conclusion I believe that we need better defence for terrorism. The reasons i believe that is because there will be more terrorism in the future, terrorist will have more advanced weapons, lastly terrorist groups will spread to different countries. These are all my reasons why we need better defense against terrorism. I hope in the near future we can have better defense against terrorism and reduce the amount.

Sincerely, Max B.