Kevin Garcia Virginia

Immigration should be a way to take those who do wrong, and not to separate families and deport those who make America better.

My name is Kevin Garcia, sixteen years of age, and I have parents that have come to America illegally. There has been much said of how immigration should be used to deport those that have come to the U.S. illegally. Deportation should be a way to take those out who have done wrong to the country, not to separate families and those who make America great. 

Just deporting immigrants because they have come to the U.S. illegally is wrong to do. Research has it that because of these immigrants, America´s economy is doing good, and if most are deported, the economy will fall dramatically. Deportation should not be to do harm to this country but take those out who harm. 

I propose that a background check should be done to most immigrants to see if they are of wrong doing. If they are, the deportation should be strict upon them. If they are not of wrong doing, then they should have the chance to become citizens and make this country good.

Thank you President for reading what I have to see on the issue of immigration. 

Kevin Garcia