Kyra S. Illinois

College tuition

College tuition is too high; it's a stress on students to go to college and finish successfully.

My name is Kyra and I'm a junior in high school. I am very serious and interested in going to college, but tuition is expensive. College is important it is a set up plan for your life. The average cost of college tuition is 30,000 or more for each year ; plus scholarship or any other financial aid you will receive that will determine the cost of your tuition per year. 

College is important; it determines what kind you will be working and how your life would be set up. Although life is about decisions, your next choice could affect in more ways than one. For example, a student not going to college because of finances could decide to stay home, and work for the money to go to college later. College can be challenging and a difficult experience, but money and college are two deadly stressful components. 

One solution that could probably solve this problem is by having a system where students only pay for what they need. For instance if a student only needs their books for their classes, but not housing or dining passes, then that would be the only thing the student would pay for. Another solution that could probably solve this problem is by having a system where students could get grants of scholarships just for being a citizen of the U.S and following the law. 

In conclusion college is expensive for just education -- why? Education is the key to success, but success shouldn't break your pockets. I think college should be less expensive and more effective to your life as a experience.