Jacobi K. Illinois

Healthcare Improvement

Many people can't afford to get the health care that they need, which leaves a lot of ill treated patients sicker than before or even dead.

Over the years America has came up with many plans to make health care more affordable, but still there have been many issues with the new health care plans.

There has been a lot of controversy on health care especially with the Affordable Care Act/ ObamaCare, and I trust you already have some plan on how you would like to deal with it, but I have some ideas on how to help more people get affordable health care that I would like to share with you. The Affordable Care Act, or as some people call it ObamaCare, is in need of adjustment, but shouldn’t be eliminated entirely. We can use ObamaCare as a blueprint; keep all the beneficial portions of the act, and replace the detrimental portions.

I know it sounds a lot easier than it will be, but it is important that we strive to do the best we can for our own people. One of the problems this country has had with ObamaCare was that their premiums got higher. If we make the supply chain of medication more efficient ,we will be able to reach a cheaper, more affordable premium every year.

The Affordable Care Act was meant to expand Medicaid with federal and state funding, but even after that was developed there are still 5.7 million of our nation’s poorest people without coverage options. That is because The Affordable Care Act did not require the state to expand their funding on Medicaid. If we were to enforce the state to expand on Medicaid funding there could be millions upon millions of underprivileged people with new, low-cost coverage.

In conclusion, I have lost many family members to this issue. Just because you don't have money doesn't mean you don't deserve to live. Honestly health care should be free I have linked an article referencing the top countries with free health care. Thank you.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/11-countries-with-free-health-care-348404/

http://www.ihi.org/Topics/ImprovementCapability/Pages/default.aspx