Amyla Illinois

Homelessness

I believe all people should be able to live in a stable home.

In my opinion everyone should have a place to live. In that case, there should be more shelters in our communities and more people involved in helping the homeless. I believe we can help the homeless by employing them and donating clothes,toys,money, and food. These things can change by you and the community helping us. Nobody wants to be living out on the street, you wouldn't. So we need to start now! People living out on the street are dying and getting sick and need to be taken care of. We know it was their choice to make the decisions they have made, but they need help and I think we should help them.

As a government you should stop the growing number of people becoming homeless.As a society we have a duty to ensure people have a home. The Government must provide funding for local community services as required nationwide. There have been cuts to these services which support people and communities. One where they have the support they need to deal with problems they may be struggling with.This must be addressed so further tragedies can be prevented.We need to have more people involved in this problem and that will be one less thing we have to worry about and I think we can make it happen.

In conclusion, homelessness needs to end. We need to volunteer and donate to the homeless to help them get back on their feet. We can't just leave them on the street. Its many things we could do to help. We all just need to come together and work till the problem is solve.