Audrey O. Wisconsin

Domestic Violence

As our future president, you should help prevent domestic violence by raising awareness and creating more safe homes for domestic violence victims.

As our future president there are many things that you need to do. I think that one of the things that you should do is raise awareness for domestic violence and create safe houses for the victims of abuse.

One of the reasons that you should help stop/prevent domestic abuse is because 1 in every 4 women are victims of domestic violence. If you raise awareness then we could lower this statistic, and make our country a safer place to live in.

If we were to open more safe houses for the victims of abuse then we could help women and men feel safer. One reason that we need these safe houses is because if the victim wants to leave the relationship they are afraid that their abuser is going to come after them, but if they are able to stay in a safe house then they wouldn't be able to get hurt.

If we raised awareness then people could learn more about how to tell whether they are in an abusive relationship or not. This could also help people be able to tell if someone is getting physically abused so that they can help that person to get out of the abusive relationship.

Domestic violence is a serious problem that needs to be stopped. With your help as our future president you could help people who have been hurt by their spouses/partners feel safe again. You could also prevent people from getting into an abusive relationship. 

From,

Audrey 

De Pere Middle School

Kleveno Block 1

This group is for students in Block 1.