Zachery Colorado

The Cost of College Tuition

College tuition is expensive and the cost is getting higher. I will state my opinion about this topic in this paper.

Congratulations on winning the 2016 presidential election. These next 4 years are going to be special for you and for America. This topic that I wanted to discuss today, is the rate of college tuition. As you may know, college is not in the least bit, inexpensive. College can be very costly, and families can struggle to put their kids through college. The average cost is just over $30,000. And some colleges even charge much much more for this. Here is a little list of the cost at some colleges.

Florida University: $33,000

Florida State University: $20,000

Boston College University: $66,000

University of Arizona: $40,000

As you can see, just from these 4 colleges, this tuition rate is a little on the high side. The average cost of these 4 colleges is: $39,750. That is a lot of money, and this is just for ONE YEAR!! Multiply that number by 4 years, and you will end up paying $159,000. That is too much just to go to college. This number has got to go down, SIGNIFICANTLY!!!! This number is way out of some/most families' price range to send their children to school.

Zach