Fernando P. Missouri

THE PLUG

People all around the world sell drugs. Some do it for a good cause , but some do it just for fast money.

I am in ninth grader who grew up with drugs all around me. That's why i picked this topic to write to the next president.

The average amount of jail time awarded in drug possession case in the United States is between 30 and 40 months, in many other states you can be punished by life time in jail or even death. Why do people sell drugs when they know the consequences? Some people just want the money and can careless about the consequences , but others are forced to hustle, because no one will give them a job and sometimes they do not even have papers and can only make it through  life by selling drugs. I have a friend who lives with his mother grew up with no father . He has 2 brothers living in the house with him. His mother works in a hotel and that job does not  let her bring much money in the house. He is 14, has no papers so he can’t get a job anywhere. So he hustles in order to buy his own stuff and not have to ask his mom for money he buys his 2 brothers stuff too and he helps his mom out by slipping money in her purse behind her back, but then i also have friends who sell drugs and do not care about the consequences just trying to make a quick buck. 

Making deliveries

Drugs of every kind

Got some that will sedate you

and some that will blow your mind

All i'm trying to do is make a quick buck

Making stacks after stacks, but that's if i'm in luck

I’ll pull up to your house and give you 6gs of loud then go back to running from the cats cause i'm the mouse.

There calling me from all around they need something stronger

I’ll give you this white stuff

You won't need more than one puff

Now i’m in my car on my way home drugs all over my back seat

While i’m speeding thru these streets

Flashing lights , neon blue

Right upon my tail

They’re about to pull me over

I’m about to go to jail.

According to FindLaw Corporate ‘’ Less than 1 gram: a state jail felony with possible punishment of up to 2 years in jail and a fine of up to $10,0001-4 grams: a 2nd degree felony with possible punishment of 2-20 years and fine of up to $10,0004-200 grams: a 1st degree felony with a possible punishment of 5-99 years and up to a $10,000 fine 200-400 grams: a 1st degree enhanced felony punishable by 10-99 years in prison and a fine of up to $100,000400 grams or more: a 1st degree enhanced felony punishable by life in prison or 15-99 years and a fine of up to $250,000’’ 

Frontier STEM High School

9A

The best fourth block class in the world. Yessir!