Justin N. Illinois

Issues In America

This letter addresses two issues in America today.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on winning presidency. I have two questions about two problems in America. The first issue has to do with illegal immigration. What are you going to do about undocumented immigrants from Mexico? Will you deport them, or help them gain citizenship. My second question has to do with gun ownership. Do you think gun laws should be reinforced or should stay the same? The issue about undocumented immigrants is a highly debated topic. Some think that it is best for these immigrants to be deported. Others think they should be given a chance. I personally believe that undocumented immigrants should not be deported, but helped. The government should help immigrants gain legal documents, that way they can still be in contact with their family.

The second topic I will bring up is about gun laws. Many people, including myself, believe that guns should not be banned, but the background checks should be more extensive. This is because many times, concealed carry has saved lives. How will you make a change? Will you ban all guns, or maybe just certain types. Will you strengthen background checks?

Thank you for reading this letter. I hope you can make America a safer, more secure country.

Justin