adrianna Massachusetts

Young People Dying Young

People getting killed so young.

My name is Adrianna, I live in Boston I go to the C.A.S.H school.   I want to share some information with you. It's sad to hear that young kids and teenagers are dying young because of all the drugs their doing and gangs they´re in. It's heart breaking because parents think the streets aren't safe for us. Young kids to go out there because of all the stuff you hear on the news. There needs to be more activities, more job opportunities so kids will stay off the streets and have something to do. Hanging out with your friends without worrying about someone getting shot or stabbed. We need to find a way to bring the communities and the kids together. We need to find a way to get the crime off  of the streets.  The crime is bad because you have to watch around you. You can't walk the streets by yourself. Because you are always afraid something might happen. I think that if everyone would get along,  and If we can get the guns off  of the streets the world would be a better place to live in. The next president should make this world better by taking the bad stuff off  of the streets.