Marco Yu New York

Gun Control and Violence

How Gun Control and violence affect the United States and what should be change to insure the safety of the people.

Dear Mr. or Madam President,

I am a student from East- West School of International Studies. It has come to my attention that Gun control safety has affect the people in many ways. For example in 2016 the Orlando Nightclub   massacre that caused 49 people killed and 53 injured because the breakout of Gun violence. It is a Major issues for many people and their security has been violated which caused many deaths and injured. Sir/ma'am if you let this keep going, people will take advantage of guns and eventually lead society into chaos, Sir/ma'am you may not see it now but those small problem will lead to the bigger ones.

Sir/ma'am you can see that "There were 8,583 homicides by firearms in 2011, out of 12,664 homicides total, according to the FBI. This means that more than two-thirds of homicides involve a firearm. 6,220 of those homicides by firearm (72%) are known to have involved a handgun. "American still have a homicide rate of 4.7 murders per 100,000 people, which is one of the highest of all developed countries. Guns doesn't just affect it's victim but as well as the neighborhood, more gun violence in the an area will make it more poor and affect daily life of the people. "Guns are also involved in suicides and accidents. 19,392 of 38,264 suicides in 2010 involved a gun (50%), according to the CDC. There were 606 firearm-related accidents in the same year -- about 5% of the number of intentional gun deaths. " Sir/ma'am the statistic is there I'm not making anything up, in order for a change, our action is not enough, your action is important as well.

To reduce Gun Violence, things such as to ONLY keep guns at home for self protection, home invasion and to ban conceal guns outside because there is police officers. However some area we can open to carry guns as its not populated and more open land. This way we can be fair to those people who love guns. If we don't have any program such as these we can fund them. This will help us reduce gun violence in a significant amount so innocent don't have to die. This also will reduce gangs in the neighborhood to insure the safety of our people and our nation. This major issues is important to me because I don't want to get hurt and for others as well. Going outside and be terrified of gun violence and not be able to have safe and peaceful days.

Gun Violence is a important and major issues in the United States and should be solve so that the people can have their peace. We must meet our common foes and defeat them using our actions and words. We shall not stop until the problem is fully solved. My recommendation to the next president, is to take actions and not have ideas and not prosecute them.

Marco Yu