Matt L. Massachusetts

The End of Terrorism

Over the last few decades there have been many terrorist attacks and many fatalities. This needs to stop.

Dear, The next president of the United States

Congratulations on being there next president of the United States. I'm sure you are excited about getting elected. I hope that you take my ideas into your consideration. I could write about a lot of issues that I could find within this Country, but I find Terrorism as the biggest problem in this Country right now.

In the last few years this has been a reoccurring issue that just will not stop. There are many people that are scared every time they go to an event or get on a plane. The people of this country don't deserve this. Every time I hear of something like this I am very sad, and always think about how we could fix this.

To fix this problem we need to attack the source, ISIS. We need to isolate your selves from these terrible people If we limit the contact between us and the Middle East then people will not get corrupt from inside our border The biggest problem with this is we can't let these people into America. These people are killing innocent America.

I hope that you will take my considerations into your mind and try to end Terrorism in the United States of America.

Sincerely, Matt LaCross

Nipmuc High School

F Group WEX II

Honors