Jordan N. Kentucky

Gun control in the USA

This is a short letter to the future President of the United States expressing my opinion regarding gun control in the USA.

Dear Mr. Trump, Mrs. Clinton, Mr. Johnson, or Mrs. Stein  ,

Gun control in the US is a really big deal. Guns are getting into the wrong hands and people are being killed because of this. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels nervous and paranoid because of this matter. I hope you actually make a difference in this country.

Guns being in the wrong hands is one of the biggest issues in the country. that says a lot because we have a lot of issues in the country including a over a trillion dollar debt. Bad people with guns is a big threat to the population. People are committing homicide and killing some of our closest family and friends. I, personally, agree with Hillary on this problem. She wants to provide background checks on anyone who wishes to purchase a gun legally.

Good people having guns I think is ok but if they don't use it for hunting they wouldn't need a gun for self protection. We cant take away all guns because of the 2nd amendment. Our second amendment makes it to the point were we have the right to have guns. If we increase the police patrolling everywhere it may lower the number of homicide cases.

Overall, its a huge situation that effects the population everyday. We can help this by providing background checks, increasing the police force and patrolling every neighborhood every night  and day. Thanks for reading.

Jordan N.   

NoeMiddle6Pacesetters

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies