Isabela M. Kentucky

Don't just kick them out

There are a lot of people who Enter this country Illegally . How can we change this? Should we give them an opportunity ? Find out about Immigration and reasons why we should help.

Congratulations on winning the elections. I am writing to you today regarding the issue of immigration we have in this country. The problem is, there are too many people here without a legal residency. They come here, looking for a safe place, better opportunities, and a better life. In many cases, they are escaping wars and persecution. Over the years people have come here to the United States and stayed illegally because they haven’t been able to legalize their stay. Today I would like to tell you why this is an issue.

Immigration has been happening for centuries. There are many honest people living here illegally who work, they have families and just want to the opportunity to become a U.S. citizen. I believe that if these people have not committed crimes they should have an opportunity to become citizens. You should not just kick someone out because they are illegal, families should not be separated. If their kids were born here, they are legal citizens.

We should help them instead of kicking them out because they help our communities. They do jobs many people here don’t want to do. If we allow them to become citizens they will be able to invest their money back. They could buy a house. Their kids could go to college.

All of this will help improve their lives while giving back to this country

Immigration is an issue because there are so many people who don’t have citizenship and sometimes they can’t pay taxes or income taxes. If they become legal they can contribute to the economy more, which goes to the government. This will help build roads, schools and buildings for people to work, drive and go to school. All of this means jobs for more people. This creates more opportunities for everyone.

These are few of the many reasons why we should let people become legal. We need to think about other people more than just us. Immigrants built this country. We are strong because of it. We are the greatest country in the world because we all have different backgrounds. Do you agree with me president?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Respectfully,

Isabela.M

NoeMiddle6Pacesetters

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies

Pacesetters Block 1 Social Studies