Bobby Wisconsin

Abortion is murder

I strongly disagree with abortion and I think it should be illegal

I strongly disagree with abortion and I think it should be illegal.  Nobody has the right to decide who lives or who dies except God.  The unborn baby did not choose to be conceived, and certainly didn't choose to be killed.  

I think we should ban abortion because it is murder.  Life begins at conception; therefore, abortion is murder.  In certain states, if a pregnant woman is killed and the baby dies, the suspect can be charged with double homicide.  Why is a fetus considered a baby in that instance but not when a woman decides to have an abortion?  

Abortion doesn't just affect the unborn child, it also has negative affects on the parents.  Depression, suicide and broken relationships are some of the consequences of having an abortion.  A mother has to live with that guilt for the rest of her life.  She will always wonder what if?

According to some sources, over one million babies are murdered every year due to abortion.  Teenagers account for the majority of unwanted pregnancies, according to Gale Student Resources.    From 2010 to 2012, a total of 51,923,070 abortions were performed according to the Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia.  This is unacceptable.

Abortions need to be stopped.  Millions of innocent lives are being taken every year.  I think it it is time for our government to stop playing God.

Robert L.