Melvin L. Wisconsin

Dear Future Presedent

There is a vast horizon outside of our world, and we haven’t explored it. I hope that you will fund and promote the possibility of exploring space. There is so much out there and most U.S. citizens want to find what is up there. There have been many past presidents that have funded N.A.S.A and it paid off. N.A.S.A was founded by president Dwight D. Eisenhower in 1958, in response to Russia launching satellites into space. Also, John F. Kennedy sent the first american astronauts to space by the end of the 1960’s and people want to go farther. If we explore space we can strengthen the bonds we have with other countries. Russia is another major country that is interested with going to space. It could create peace in between us and them, giving us and them a strong ally in adventuring out to space. There are other planets that are material and mineral rich that can be visited and harvested for rare and common materials that can seriously boost our technology and knowledge for exploring space to everyday life. There are many reasons that we should explore space, plus more than half of the U.S. wants to find out what is out there.

Sincerely, Melvin Londo

De Pere Middle School

Kleveno Block 2

This group is for students in Block 2.