Ethan H. Illinois

Denial of Presidency

Donald Trump will be a great suitable president for this country.

Denial

Dear President Trump,

Before you became president people doubted you and how you can run this country. But some people think you’ll do great things for this country. Some people said that you are a racist but others do not agree, and you believe you’re not a racist. Just because you said you were gonna build a wall to keep the illegal aliens out doesn’t mean you are a racist. Also people are saying that you are a sexist saying that women aren’t worth anything. But those people are right women are people just like you and everyone else in the world. You made one bad comment that can affect you in the long run but it most likly will not. Obviously it didn’t affect you because you are our new president and i'm proud of that. Other people may say that you're not ready to run this huge country but others would say give him a chance and you deserve it. So to all of the other people who don’t think you're not ready I say SCREW them.

Ethan Helwig 

Metea Valley High School

Metea Valley Sophomore English

All sophomore students at Metea Valley High School wrote letters to President-Elect Trump, voicing their issues on ideas that are important to them. These letters were part of a three-week project, where we learned about rhetorical situation; types of claims; types of evidence; and embedding quotes.