remington Michigan

Dear Mr/Mrs president

Whoever wins the election they should do something about immigration because there are people climbing the border walls to live in the u.s but since those people have no citizenship if they get caught having illegal immigrants they will ether go to jail go to the other side of the wall and be banned from coming to the united states or they will have to fight for their freedom. But that will stop if the president will allow citizenship for those immigrants and they don’t have to go over the wall to get to the united states but if they do oppose this there still will be immigrants trying to climb over that wall just to get to the united states And there would be not that many problems in the united states even if the immigrants are in the U.S there would be not many problems because they are just help less people trying to get to the united states and they would be looking for a job to feed their families and keep their houses and pay bills. . And i think my solution will help the illegal immigrants children because they would have better schools to learn and have fun. Will not be that bad if immigrants come to the united states because there is a lot of space to move around but that's unless you go to the most popular places. I also think that the immigrants do have a right to come to the u.s 1.because they are people they are not things 2.they deserve to have citizenship because they just want to come to the united states and live peacefully and 3.they would not even be climbing the wall if they got citizenship and if they got to come to the u.s. I think increasing immigration numbers poses no threat because they are just people who want to come to the u.s but unless if they are criminals then they should probably make a bigger wall but only let the good immigrant in the u.s. I think that it would help the u.s because some of those people could be a great genius and build amusing things to help the united states And that’s why i think you should let illegal immigrants be able to have citizenship so they don’t have to keep climbing that wall just to get to the united states to have a better life but if you mrs or mr president let the immigrants have citizenship they can go on with their lives and live happily.

Whoever wins the election they should do something about immigration because there are people climbing the border walls to live in the u.s but since those people have no citizenship if they get caught having illegal immigrants they will ether go to jail go to the other side of the wall and be banned from coming to the united states or they will have to fight for their freedom. But that will stop if the president will allow citizenship for those immigrants and they don’t have to go over the wall to get to the united states but if they do oppose this there still will be immigrants trying to climb over that wall just to get to the united states

And there would be not that many problems in the united states even if the immigrants are in the U.S there would be not many problems because they are just help less people trying to get to the united states and they would be looking for a job to feed their families and keep their houses and pay bills.

. And i think my solution will help the illegal immigrants children because they would have better schools to learn and have fun. Will not be that bad if immigrants come to the united states because there is a lot of space to move around but that's unless you go to the most popular places. I also think that the immigrants do have a right to come to the u.s 1.because they are people they are not things 2.they deserve to have citizenship because they just want to come to the united states and live peacefully and 3.they would not even be climbing the wall if they got citizenship and if they got to come to the u.s.

I think increasing immigration numbers poses no threat because they are just people who want to come to the u.s but unless if they are criminals then they should probably make a bigger wall but only let the good immigrant in the u.s. I think that it would help the u.s because some of those people could be a great genius and build amusing things to help the united states

And that’s why i think you should let illegal immigrants be able to have citizenship so they don’t have to keep climbing that wall just to get to the united states to have a better life but if you mrs or mr president let the immigrants have citizenship they can go on with their lives and live happily. 

Ithaca Junior High School

Social Studies 8 - 4th Hour

This site is for students in 8th Grade Social Studies at Ithaca Junior High, specifically 4th Hour.