Hay T. California

Low income

Government should provide us with more jobs and increased wages.

Right now, there are large numbers of unemployment in the United States, and this has become a very important issue. This causes economic damages and market prices goes down. And as the employees problems are happening this causes another problem. Because of the large number of unemployment, the company was not making enough many and so the people who are working are getting low income, as money they got is not enough for them for living or feed their family, they start buying less food and product. As the demand goes decrease some small business goes bankrupt, more people will be unemployment, this vicious circle keeps goes over and over again if you and the government do not do anything about it. 

I live in a low income family and I see my mother who works so hard and only gets a little money to raise our family. My mother has to pay for the house rent and food at the end of the month, and there is no money left, many of the family are having same situation to me. We don't have anymore extra money to enjoy our life or spend for anything else beside make the money to barely living. This is  because nobody is buying the goods and this will stop the economic growth. As our country are in huge debt and if the citizens are not making money I think the government would not have the money too. Creating job and increasing the minimum wages especially for the students one because they are absolutely need money to pay for their education ...etc. This can solve the problem, many president has think about that but its hard to success. So I would like to asking you to fix this economic problem in this country. 

Hay